What an amazing Website. Seriously, ModCloth has everything. Cute clothes, great accessories and some fun stuff for your apartment. Plus, their products span a large price range, so many things are very affordable, while other items seem strangely overpriced. Coincidentally, I tend to have expensive taste.
It was hard to narrow my wish list to just 10 items, but somehow, I did it. Enjoy!
- Blue Plant Skirt- $54.99
- Wrap Me in Your Striped Top- $39.99
- Frills to Pay the Bills Cardigan- $39.99
- The Commodore Skirt- $57.99
- Floral Cornucopia Dress- $54.99
- The Scarlet O'Handbag- $59.99
- Lecture Series Dress- $54.99
- Cold Hands, Warm Heart Shawl- $139.99*
- Seen and Noted Dress- $69.99
- The Chantilly Grace Skirt- $49.99
*Normally, I would NEVER include something this expensive on a realistic wish list, but this shawl is amazing. I definitely encourage you to click the link and check it out. Fun fact, I loved it so much, I sent my mom the link, and now she's making me my own! We picked out some pretty teal yarn and some fun buttons over Thanksgiving. My shawl is going to be EPIC. I can't wait. (My mom is fabulous.)