So a little while ago, I promised you a post centered around the letter "M." Why M you ask? Well, because it's the letter LittleSack over at Navigating the Quarterlife gave me! I do really love her blog, and when I saw she was playing the letter game, I wanted to participate too, because hey, I like her and I like letters. A lot. As in, I'm kind of a scrabble nerd, but let's not get into that now.
Anyway, the rules of the game are simple: List your 10 favorite things that begin with your assigned letter.
So here we go:
1) Macaroni and cheese- so delicious...especially my mom's "Cowboy Mac N Cheese" recipe. I attempted to make it once when I lived in Israel. I think I got confused about the amount of jalapenos, because damn that stuff was hot! And hey, Mom begins with M too!
2) Magazines- my current favorite is Glamour. One of my guilty pleasures is reading a magazine in the airport. I find a quiet corner in the terminal, grab a quick (and overpriced) snack, and get my fill of superficiality. Pure bliss.
3) Mango Green Tea- so yummy :)
4) My Fair Lady- I know I've already spoken about my love for all things Audrey Hepburn. She's fabulous. Plus, I've always enjoyed singing Eliza's songs in front of the piano as well as in the shower. (Great, now I have the lyrics to "Show Me" stuck in my head.)
5) Moisturizer- I'm currently OBSESSED with J&J's "soft" line. It's supposed to relieve stress, and I actually think it does. I love putting it on at night post-shower and then waking up to delicious smelling sheets.
6) Megan- yes, I know she kills plants and tries to make me like Coldplay, but I still like her.
7) Macs- since I don't have any children of my own (which is a good thing), I like to consider my macbook my baby. Plus, you know how I feel about Mac Geniuses...
8) Marie Digby, Missy Higgins, Maroon 5, Michael Buble, Marc Broussard...- can you tell I just went into my iTunes to find artists whose names begin with M? Clearly my iTunes collection contains other M artists, but these are some of the best. I particularly like MD's cover of You Give Me Something by James Morrison. He's really good too, and technically, his last name starts with M, so he can be part of this list too.
9) Miel et Cannelle- I don't even remember how I found this blog, but I'm so glad I did. I love the beautiful photos. Also, I must confess that I have no idea what the title means, but I imagine it's something fitting. My Spanish/Hebrew skills don't help in the French department. Andrea is so adorable and I love when she leaves me comments. Go read her blog...now!
10) (Honey) Mustard- if there was a condiment contest, this one would win. It goes with everything, including my current favorite dining hall sandwich: whole wheat bread, hummus, honey mustard, provelone, lettuce, tomatoe and cranberry sauce. It's like the vegetarian's slightly strange Thanksgiving sandwich! Oh, and just an FYI I hate all other kinds of mustard, so don't go spreading some yellow mustard on my hot pretzel.
So, in keeping with the rules of the game: if anyone wants a letter, just ask.