It's been all sorts of crazy over at the G3B residence. Lot of exciting stuff going on over here, folks. Because it's 12:00 and I have to leave my house in approximately six hours to catch a flight to Boston, I'm going to be especially brief.
Here's the deal:
- At 4 pm this Sunday, my family and I will be attending my college graduation. Just two and a half hours later, I will be the proud owner of a diploma boasting my BS in Communication.
- My apartment is on its way to becoming an amazing home. Though it's still missing most of my furniture, it is housing a majority of my shoes and clothing, as well as a two cute couches and a bunch of Cuisinart steals from Rue La La.
- I got a job, at least for the summer. I start work on Wednesday and I'm going to get to do some really awesome stuff. Stay tuned.
- My little sister comes home from Israel on June 3rd for the rest of the summer.
- Thibault is coming to visit me for two weeks in June!