This DIY is so simple, I'm not even sure I should call it a DIY. Basically, I had an entire set of teacups that I never use (seriously, they're way to small for a real cup of tea!) and needed to find a cute and functional use for them. Here's how I did it:
- Unwanted teacups
- Potting soil
- Succulent plants of your choice (I used a Hen and Chicks plant)
- Fill teacup about 1/3 with soil
- Add a few chicks (or the hen)
-Cover with extra soil as necessary
This could be really cool to do with mismatched thrift store teacups, or any chipped or irregular teacups you may have lying around.
If you try this DIY, be sure to send pics-would love to see what you come up with!